This little colonial hotel is located on a crowdless, swimmable and beautiful beach that feels almost private because of its location. The staff is great and very serviceable, the rooms are nice and spacious too. I stayed at this hotel with friends and family last December, and we nicknamed it "the humpback whale observatory" as we must have seen hundreds of them swimming really close to the shore.. Whales are present there on every minute of every day of the week during Cabo´s warm winter months ;) Need to go back to have a few of their signature frozen "mezcal" margaritas at sunset and recharge the batteries very soon! It really is that perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos