My wife and I just returned from a 6-night stay at Marbella. The facilities were beautiful, especially the colorful tiled staircase through the garden to the pool area. The staff at the restaurant were superb. One of the waiters, Santos was notable in his hospitality. Always friendly and attentive. He even helped me brush up on my Spanish. The beach was a 5-minute walk from our room. We even swam in the ocean. It was SO FUN! We also took the municipal bus into San Jose Del Cabo and walked around the town square. We would go back to Marbella in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos