Even though this hotel is older, you're not going to beat the price. The room was large with a large bedroom, kitchen, dining area, and living room. The maintenance was a little shabby and there was rust around but in general it was clean.
The restaurant was slow and the food not that good. We looked for another in the area but none were found. There is a place across the street soon to be newly opened so that could be an option. We took the bus to San Jose Del Cabo for 20 pesos and had an excellent meal downtown. Be prepared to do lots of walking because the bus does not run to the town square. We did see buses yellow like school buses that seem to run around town but since we wanted to walk we did not try them.
Be prepared to walk many steps up and down from the main lobby to the beach.
But for the price, not bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos