Extremely friendly staff. Location about halfway between Cabo and San Jose. Reasonably priced. Small beach but more than enough. We enjoyed going for walks or jogs almost every day. Even whale watched from beach chairs and watched hopping mantas. To the right you go about two miles round trip and it's undeveloped and pretty. To the left there are a variety of condos and hotels, but still total beach access. Food and service at the hotel were good. Lots of steps to go up and down (so if you don't want the exercise skip it). Rooms with great views are limited, but the place is charming and with such easy access to the beach and lower level pool it really doesn't matter. Rooms have kitchens too, so we occasionally picked up food in town at WalMart (used the local buses, easy/cheap, no need to use taxi's which are expensive). The optional prepaid shuttle to/from airport is worth it. We liked to do the happy hour in the upstairs small bar.....every friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos