Cozy boutique hotel, small, friendly, personable, excellent food, good prices, large portions.
Since the hotel is at the end of the beach all most it is very private and feels like you have the whole place to yourself. You can walk for hrs along the white beach, look at other hotels, private villas, see plenty variety of birds and whales!
Beautiful sunrises and sunsets......you feel like you are sitting at the edge of the world when you look out at the endless water......little piece of HEAVEN!!!
Great place to rest, and recharge......both towns 15mins away via car or local bus if you are itching for more action, stores, restaurants and local attractions. A lot of excursions pick up and drop off at the hotel which is very handy.
Would recommend and travel back to this lovely hotel. Clean rooms which are a good size and most have views, lots of lush plants while you walk threw the hotel to and from the beach or reception.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.