We stayed here a week in February 2013. Loved our meals at the terrace restaurant listening to the ocean waves and watching the jumping whales and manta rays. Gorgeous peaceful walks on the beach. We have been to Cabo many times, and this gorgeous beach is the nicest I have seen. Not a swimming beach, but few in Cabo are. Only place I get up at sunrise to walk the beach and see the sunrise. Very clean rooms. Pool music is perfect, not too loud, not too soft. The hotel offers private bonfires on the beach, really beautiful. I imagine it costs, but just ask. There are books to share, ping pong, pool, beach volleyball. I saw some people having a spa. There was also a wedding on the beach there. Room was quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful,but not intrusive.
All in all, we were very impressed with this hidden gem. I think independent travelers would love this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos