This was my second trip to the Marbella Suites. Any five star review below will be accurate in describing the rooms, location, beach and staff. On the first trip we arrived in a group of 40 and this trip we had about 25, It is the perfect place for meet up with friends and family. We were three generations and everyone from the toddlers to the grandparents had a great time. We had a banquet table for 20 on the beach for dinner one evening. The staff went all out with luminaries lighting our way to the table, hanging lanterns and a fire on the beach. They could have gotten away with serving the kids ice cream in bowls but instead served them fancy decorated plates with mint garnish.
We saw whales everyday and lounged by the pool. There is a breakfast special every morning but don't overlook ordering the french toast. Highly recommend the steak sandwich and vegetarian enchiladas from the lunch menu. Pick up the Gringo News in the lobby and go to the BBQ across the street. It is held in some guys front yard. He smokes the chicken, ribs and pulled pork and offers freshly made pizza's
Be sure if you bring kids to stop at the Mega store and buy sand buckets, the kids will be entertained for hours playing in the giant "sand box". We also brought a couple of blow up pool toys.
Initially we rented a car and planned to explore but we couldn't tear ourselves away from the pool and the view other than a trip into Cabo for a water taxi ride and breakfast.If you go into Cabo have breakfast at Mama's.
The same rooms on Expedia are cheaper than on the hotel site. If you book thru the hotel you will also pay 14.5% tax and a $3 service fee per night.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.