Just got back from a 7 day vacation. We had stayed at the Royal Solaris 2 years ago-but I wanted to be closer to town this trip. 1st of all-the staff was Awesome!! They catered to us the whole time. Con-the stairs (a lot of them), not a lot of activites, rooms could be updated (shower curtain about to fall off), pool too cold to get into, hot tubs scalding hot, and when laying on beach in chairs to relax, was eaten alive by some bugs. Spent almost everyday in town-so was great to get on bus easily both ways. If you want a very relaxed stay just staring at the ocean being waited on-this is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos