We were in desperate need of a break from our hectic lives in Los Angeles and were worried that Cabo might be too touristy, but we took the risk anyway. We were so pleasantly surprised by Marbella's secluded ambiance. They truly cater to their guests, from the prearranged shuttle service to and from the airport to the pristinely clean suites. There are no TVs or radios in the suite which forces you to truly unwind. The terrace restaurant features delicious food and breathtaking views. The waiters are friendly and humorous and grant any special requests you may have. Early birds can enjoy seeing whales and dolphins swimming in the distance as you walk the span of the beach, which is pretty much all to yourself. I highly recommend a massage and dinner on the beach, as well as tequila and margarita tastings. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel that takes you into downtown; it's a quick 15min trip. We can't wait to return to Marbella!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos