Marbella is such a fabulous place to stay! We are the type of family who look to go to different locations and not revisit the same country/state. However, the Marbella is too good to pass up and so we decided to return to Cabo at Thanksgiving time. And we are glad that we did. The restaurant is delicious, the staff is gracious and helpful. Thank you to Edgar, Super Santos, Lupe, Pedro and Oswaldo for making this such a special and memorable trip. My son and I both got ear infections on this trip (ouch) and Lillian at the front desk got a doctor to come to the hotel and return with our prescriptions filled. Prior to arriving we requested a room closer to the pool (there are a lot of steps as you might have already read) and it was fulfilled. The rooms are clean and comfortable with all the amenities you would need. The views are absolutely breathtaking. I highly recommend this hotel. The beach is quiet and secluded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos