Highlights of the hotel are the waves crashing on the rocks on the beach and the suite rooms with a living room and kitchen. Downside is the room with a view of other rooms and can't swim in the ocean unless you walk a long way.
To make up for the room without a view plenty of places at the beach, pool, bar, and upstairs "cigar bar" to relax and enjoy the waves.
Beach chairs were quite comfortable. Will need a car or plan to take taxi's if you plan to stay over a few days as not much around. With this said the walks on the beach are nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos