We had booked this hotel 10 months ago based on tripadvisor reviews. When we got there, they had no water and had to send us down to one of the bigger resorts. We stayed 2 nights and then were able to come back to Marbella for the rest of our vacation. We were disappointed, but it was nice to compare the bigger resorts to this one. We fell in love with Marbella. We felt so comfortable, and they really went out of their way to make up for sending us to another resort. The beach is beautiful and quiet. The bus stop is accross the street, and we had no problem using it to get to town. They food was great, I had the Lime Soup and Coconut Shrimp. They really treat you like family here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos