1st trip to Cabo for the both of us. Loved the Sheraton. Beautiful architecture, staff was very nice and they are not pussy with the Time share sales which is right next door. But take a tour (2 hours all in) and get a gift.
Close enough to downtown for a taxi but we loved the pools. Use the swim up bar pool. Not many people are there so very relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Resort & Spa, Los Cabos captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Golf & Spa Resort Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas