My husband and I went here to simply relax, catch some sun and do a whole lot of nothing. Success. The resort is quite large especially with the timeshare part - but there is quite a bit of pools on the property to select from. Our first day we didn't realize there were other pools (our fault) so we spent that day on the beach. By day 2, we found the Delphine pool and swim up bar - nice touch. There were two destination weddings going on while we were there - no big deal - and if anything fun to see everyone partying it up.
Special shout out to Front Office Manager Emmanuel Vega. Our flight wasn't leaving until close to 7pm that night and he graciously extended our checkout to 3pm. I really appreciated his high level of service and he did it without out even asking. First Class Emmanuel.
Pros about this hotel: we loved the shrimp tacos (@ sirenas bar) and the shrimp caesar salad (@tomatoes restaurant). pina coladas were excellent @ pool/swim up bar. Bartenders David and Enrique @ Tequila bar were some of our favorite people - great drinks, good conversation and just nice peeps.
Cons: no swimming in the beach, the waves are huge and will crush you. The food gets a bit old...we went off site to Cabo and the Trailer Park a few nights - well worth the change in scenery and food. The hotel's shuttle is a good deal ($10 RT) but if you need to take a taxi, you'll pay upwards of $30 OW for it. We paid $50 USD just to get a taxi from the hotel to the airport...yikes. Beyond that, it was fine. The room is a bit dated, but fine...we spent most our time outside.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Sheraton Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Sheraton
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Golf & Spa Resort Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its cobblestone lanes, winding paths, quaint Placitas, fountains, restaurants, and shops, the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Resort & Spa, Los Cabos captures the feel of Old Mexico. A full complement of guest services is offered on premises to satisfy the refined needs of both the meeting and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Media 8, Inc., Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.