This is a very clean, quiet and relaxing adult all inclusive resort. It's about a 10-15 min cab ride to the downtown area which was perfect for us because we did not want the "party hotel", and it was not crowded at all. It felt like we were in a secluded resort. I've been to a lot of all inclusive resort where food was at most mediocre and I must say, food here was pretty good, especially the breakfast buffet and poolside food. We visited La Frida restaurant for dinner at the neighboring Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel and paid an extra $25 per person - definitely worth it because we had a great dining experience. We also visited Pueblo Bonito Rose and dined at Cilantro. Although the beachside view was amazing at Cilantro, the food was not. Siempre restaurant at Rose was not great either.
Overall, we had a great experience at Pacifica. Our rooms were cleaned daily, we did not need tickets for beach towels (you can get as many towels as you like! It's self serve), service was on point, food was good and facilities were clean. We'd like to thank Alexis our server who made sure we had plenty of food and drinks at the pool and beach. We'd definitely stay at Pacifica again. Highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos