My boyfriend & I just got back from our 5-day stay at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort, and we are ready to go back! We had the most amazing time at this resort. The decor was so zen-like, the customer service was superb and the food was simply amazing. What more can you ask for? Right when you walk into the lobby, the friendly staff greets you, "Welcome home," accompanied with a glass of champagne. The rooms are so nice and comfy, and the views from the rooms are spectacular!
At first, I was a little skeptical since there were some negative reviews about this place, but I am so glad I chose to vacation here. I don't have even one negative thing to say about this resort. It's honestly perfection. Some people were saying that it's a boring place to go, and that it's only geared for old people, but I'm 24 and had a blast.
I love the ambiance, the different restaurants and the spa vibe this resort has. More importantly, the people that work here work SO hard every single day. We literally felt like royalty. You are always catered to no matter what. I love that so much about this place. Make sure you tip them because they truly deserve it. I really needed to getaway just for a few days, and boy this getaway did the job.
The seafood is phenomenal. So fresh! The Pescados restaurant is a must! I've never had sushi that fresh in my entire life. Love the fish tacos and the ceviche. Yum!
Don't forget to take the free shuttle to the sister resorts. The restaurants there are also included in the all-inclusive package. Not to mention the 24-hour room service?! So awesome. The resort can also exchange money for you so you don't have to go into town to find a Casa de Cambio. Their rates are pretty damn good, too!
Thank you Pueblo Bonito Pacifca for making my birthday weekend one that I will never forget. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos