Customer service was great! Adults only and all inclusive was great for a couple who needed some relaxation time after completing Master's and Doctorate programs. Upon check in, we were greeted with champagne by the bellboy Eder. He took our bags and waited while we checked in. After check in, he escorted us to our room and told us everything that we needed to know about the property. We had a really good time.
All inclusive (including alcohol and 24 hours room service)
All inclusive access to the other three Pueblo Bonito resorts in Cabo (free shuttle)
Not a lot of rooms- even at 95% the hotel often felt like it was 60% full which easy access to pool chairs and the pool bar. No waiting at the different restaurants.
Easy access to the beach(literally about 40 feet from the pool) for walks
Not much activity for those looking to party
Secluded- almost 20 minute shuttle ride to downtown Cabo (cabs cost about $15 USD and take about 15 minutes)
Beach not ideal for swimming
Limited rooms/guests made the property feel "too empty" sometimes
Food- room service and the grill at the pool were excellent. The evening buffet was ok (nothing to write home about). The dinner I had a Siempre was very good. I never got around to trying the sushi restaurant Pescado.
Overall, I would stay here again. I would give the experience a B+ Although it can be too quiet at times, you still have the option to go to the other properties and enjoy the all inclusive there, Those properties are a lot more lively. I can appreciate the adults only break from kids and the slow pace makes being poolside more enjoyable without hunting for pool chairs or long waits at the pool bar. The staff was really friendly and polite which is always appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos