My husband and I have been to Cabo 3 times now and this is by far the best hotel that we've stayed at. We are young and like to go out and party, but were nervous to book at a hotel on the Sea of Cortez side due to the out of control Spring Breakers. So we decided to try the Pacific side. And boy were we extremely happy we did. The hotel is gorgeous, clean, and the rooms were great. The staff was extremely attentive and professional and made the trip one to remember.
The food is "meh", not bad, but not incredible.
The spa was A+ amazing. I have never had a better deep tissue massage in my life.
The nice part about the all-inclusive is that we could eat and visit at all the other Pueblo Bonito resorts. The Sunset next door to the Pacifica is great too - I would recommend visiting the Sky Pool for a day - the views are unreal from up there.
My only negative was the pain in the butt of getting a shuttle to town and back. Even though it is free (which is great!), we had to take a small shuttle to the Sunset and then get on a big shuttle that you have to reserve a ticket for in advance to take us to the Rose and then walk down the beach to the actual town. There are no direct shuttles to the marina/town area. You have to take a taxi to get to town from the hotel if you did not want to walk from the Rose.
We will definitely be back to visit this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos