“So Amazing I can't stop thinking about it!” 5 of 5 stars

45-50% Off All-Inclusive
Ranked #13 of 68 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“So Amazing I can't stop thinking about it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My first ALL INCLUSIVE...5 days beginning March 11, 2014. I tried to do as much research as possible. I love that this is adults only. I called the day before arrival to confirm my reservation and to have the hotel arrange for a personal shuttle for my foursome (2 couples). This was an extra charge but well worth it. This was our first time in Cabo and it was smooth sailing most of the way. As we stepped off the shuttle, we were greeted with Champagne...my favorite! Ambiance and modern decor was so relaxing. The views are just breathtaking. Room was great, but we did not spend much time there. They were out of our rooms, so they provided us an upgrade to a suite just for the first night. Impressive! Then when we switched to the regular room, my only complaint was that our bed was a little lumpy.

We were at the pool all day everyday...lounging, aqua aerobics, bingo, volleyball. The activity coordinators Gabriel, Adriana and Edgar were so cool and fun. Without them, I think the experience would have been a bit boring.

The food. EXCELLENT. We thoroughly enjoyed the ALL INCLUSIVE restaurants, breakfast buffets, room service, and poolside food and drinks. Amongst the 4 of us, we tried most everything off the menus and shared everything.

The couples massage was amazing and the room was absolutely beautiful. We are massage regulars, and Rosa and Nora did a wonderful job.

We only left the resort only one night for a few hours to check out the town. Cabo Wabo Cantina! My only regret is that my trip wasn't longer so I could have time to leave the resort to explore, check out the sister resorts and shop.

Don't forget to tip. Thinking about this resort makes me happy and I can't wait to come back! I'm so thrilled about my experience, I plan to go to Cabo every year now.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (670)
Issaquah, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We felt so taken care of and that everyone was so friendly and happy and everyone said hi and made you feel like family.

Even all guests are all friendly! after a couple of days people all get to know each other and hang out all together at the pool! It's a lot of fun!

One thing that is kind of annoying, but it's a good service is they come around at odd ours of the day and night asking if you want water/pop or if you want turn down services. We were in bed when we heard the knocks and wouldn't answer and they'd keep knocking until we'd answer the door... that's our only complaint. Which isn't even that bad

Drinks: always make sure to ask for a double and for the list of the approved inclusive alcohol that you can choose from. They have great brands but you have to ask for the strong stuff to get your drank on :)

SOmething the website doesn't tell you is that they have activities ALL day long. Salsa dancing lessons, Spanish speaking lessons, beer pong tourneys, pool side bingo... lots of fun stuff! and the activities coordinators get really into and make it a good time!

When we go back to mexico, we will be going back to the Pacifica! (also i didn't rate the spa because i didn't go)

Room Tip: When you check in, always ask if there are any upgrades... we got an Ocean View Room just for asking...
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We visited the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Spa and Resort last week during Spring Break. Despite having 1000s of college students in Los Cabos, the Pacifica was a quiet peaceful oasis. The layout of the hotel, beautiful landscaping and views of the ocean were incredible. An afternoon in in a cabana on the beach is a must. The service was exceptional. We received a couples massage from Patty and Rosa that was incredibly relaxing. We highly recommend a visit if you are seeking a calm and relaxing place for vacation.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have an ocean view. You do not need to upgrade unless you are seeking a larger room...
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I can't say enough about my stay here. The minute I drove up to the place, I was in awe! It looked and smelled like a huge spa. The people were incredibly friendly and gracious. The actual spa was heaven! I highly recommend Ms. Betty Payan...she gave an awesome hot stone massage. My room was very spacious and clean. Definitely secluded and very peaceful. My overall experience was magnificent!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Madison,Wi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed 8 nights at Pacifica. Overall, a beautiful resort with very good food overall. The pool area could use a few more chairs but you could usually get something. The view from the 4th floor was great because we could see the whales jumping. The hotel itself is very clean and the grounds are kept immaculate in a desert style landscape. The suggestions I would make are 1.) not to have the person that gives you the wristband also pushes a timeshare presentation at the sister resort and 2.) livetrap the house sparrows that are all over the dining room and food. Other than those negatives we had a wonderful vacation.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this property March 5 - 12, 2014. We loved it! You won't be disappointed.

Our check-in process was really easy and fast. We upgraded our room to an ocean front suite, it included a "butler", for an additional $150 per night. We thought it was worth it! The view is amazing and we had a huge deck (at first I thought the birds were cute, after a couple days, they were not! You couldn't sit out there without birds flying everywhere, they wouldn't know you were sitting there, and would get scared when they realized it).

The "butler" is more like a personal assistant. Ramon was ours and I can't say enough about him! He was so kind, knew so much and did everything we asked him to do! He set up our dinner reservations (on the property and in Cabo), spa reservations, taxi cabs, set up our suite with champagne, cake, a piñata and decorations for my birthday! He was so kind and genuine!

Our suite also came with free use of the beach beds, we did this 5 out of 7 days. It was so nice to lounge on the beach. Servers come out and take your drink and food orders, so you only have to move to use the restrooms, which aren't that close.

Our room had a mini-bar, Ramon kept it stocked with drinks we requested. But they never stocked it with snacks. Most all inclusive hotels do, which would be a nice touch.

The food was delicious! We didn't have any bad experiences. My boyfriend loved the sushi, we at there a lot. They only have three restaurants for dinner, which can get old fast. We did to go La Frida (at Sunset Beach) one night. It is $25 a person, not $20. But I thought it was good. Not sure if it's worth the extra cost, but it was nice to try something different. It's very a loud restaurant and the decor is much different than the Pacifica.

We also went into Cabo two nights for dinner, which was also a good experience.

Bocados is not much of a restaurant, it did have coffee, but if you want a fancy coffee drink you had to pay more. And the only breakfast items they had were breakfast sandwiches. They were good. But you are better off having breakfast at Siempre, it was good and had so many options.

They list a liquors and beer beverage list on their website, but this IS NOT correct. I would say 90% of the time, the bars never had the liquor we requested. No Cuervo, Bacardi, Beefeater. You would think for what you are paying, they should keep these stocked at ALL bars.

We did do a couples massage in the spa, for 30% off, it was really nice and well worth the cost. The showers in the spa were amazing! They should put those in all the rooms.

If you want any entertainment in the evenings, you'll have to go elsewhere. There is nothing happening at this resort. We were fine with it, but it would have been a nice option to have.

You can't swim in the ocean because of the currents and rip tides, the waves are crazy big. We didn't mind, but if you are an ocean swimmer, this isn't the hotel for you.

We did see whales EVERY DAY from the beach, it was amazing, they are can get very close to the beach and it's quite a site.

We had a great time and were not disappointed in much.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1021, definitely would recommend it!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was great, food was good and we loved the feel of the smaller resort. Highly recommend getting a massage during your stay and participating in one of the fitness classes.

• Stayed March 2014
PuebloBonitoResorts, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Reviewer,

We truly appreciate your kind remarks, we are happy to hear you had such a nice time during your stay with us.

Margarito Barreras, General Manager

Been to Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!