My first ALL INCLUSIVE...5 days beginning March 11, 2014. I tried to do as much research as possible. I love that this is adults only. I called the day before arrival to confirm my reservation and to have the hotel arrange for a personal shuttle for my foursome (2 couples). This was an extra charge but well worth it. This was our first time in Cabo and it was smooth sailing most of the way. As we stepped off the shuttle, we were greeted with Champagne...my favorite! Ambiance and modern decor was so relaxing. The views are just breathtaking. Room was great, but we did not spend much time there. They were out of our rooms, so they provided us an upgrade to a suite just for the first night. Impressive! Then when we switched to the regular room, my only complaint was that our bed was a little lumpy.
We were at the pool all day everyday...lounging, aqua aerobics, bingo, volleyball. The activity coordinators Gabriel, Adriana and Edgar were so cool and fun. Without them, I think the experience would have been a bit boring.
The food. EXCELLENT. We thoroughly enjoyed the ALL INCLUSIVE restaurants, breakfast buffets, room service, and poolside food and drinks. Amongst the 4 of us, we tried most everything off the menus and shared everything.
The couples massage was amazing and the room was absolutely beautiful. We are massage regulars, and Rosa and Nora did a wonderful job.
We only left the resort only one night for a few hours to check out the town. Cabo Wabo Cantina! My only regret is that my trip wasn't longer so I could have time to leave the resort to explore, check out the sister resorts and shop.
Don't forget to tip. Thinking about this resort makes me happy and I can't wait to come back! I'm so thrilled about my experience, I plan to go to Cabo every year now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos