This is THE resort for those of us who love children, but don't need them in our presence when R and R is totally required. The difference between being at an "adults only" resort and the others, no matter how exclusive, is QUIET. This resort and spa caters to all we stressed out adults need to recover.
So, why 4 instead of 5?
Food is fantastic. Spa is wonderful. Service is personal and wonderful.
Some things need a little tweeking.
We went with the all inclusive package and it was fantastic. Truly the best food with a package that I have ever had and I travel a lot. 3 restaurants on the premises...sushi, American easy and formal. Why can't they have better wine in Mexico? I can get it from Costco here, but the restaurant charges at least $75 a bottle to get a decent glass. Reserving ahead of time is key.
You can go to their other restaurants, but why bother. Siempre on the premises is solid. Brunch on Sunday was the best of any I've seen in the world. And, I love the coffee. When does that happen?
Pools, beds on the beach, Spa and Concierge are very efficient and personal. They work.
Service is at your fingertips....more than you could ask for.
Avoid the time share pitch and tour unless you are seriously interested. They say 90 minutes, but we only got out of it after 2 hours by throwing a fit. They do give great discounts.....but, when you are on an R&R vacation,why waste 2 hours.
Definitely go on the whale watching fast boat with CABO Adventures. It is a lifetime memory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos