My wife and I stayed 6 nights at the Pacifica in the beginning of October 2013 for our honeymoon. Could not have been a better choice! Service was outstanding, property was beautiful, plenty of options at pacifica (or at sister hotels which were easy to access) and food was great. First off all of the employees went out of their way to get you anything you could imagine. We actually went fishing during our trip and wanted to bring our catch back home with us but we forgot a cooler (coolers were very expensive near the marina). So one of the staff was so helpful and went to a local grocery store that night and bought us one for much cheaper! Also the pool side service was great, along with the room service, and just the overall friendliness of everyone. Overall property was perfect, no complaints there. I did not notice any pool tiles missing, but I wasn’t searching the property for them either. Surprisingly we did not get caught by the timeshare spill, so that was nice. We spent some time at Rose and Sunset. I would say Rose is definitely the party spot, Sunset is a good family resort, but Pacifica is perfect for couples. No kids running around, everyone is calm, but still having fun drinking and partying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos