Prior to coming to P.B Pacifica I read a lot of reviews and kept an open mind about our trip. This place is AWESOME!! It is just as the reviewers before me have said before. If you're looking for a peaceful and quite vacation spot this is the place for you. It was the perfect getaway for my boyfriend and I, what made it so great was the quiteness that comes from no kids, and the age range of the other guests. We loved the food and the service. I wouldn't say that the servers at Simpre went above and beyond as other's have mentioned. I would say that they were very good but personally, for us there was one one at the restuarnt (and we went almost every night) that really went above and beyond for us. The service was great, at times during lunch it would be slower than usual maybe due to the fact that there was only one server. We never went to the swim up bar, mainly stayed at the other pool w/the ocean view.
We never tired the Sushi, Siempre was an awesome place for both breakfast and dinner. The lunch menu at the bar/pool was much better. They just have better lunch options. I did also enjoy that they always had a mexican dish option on all the menu's.
There were two people who really stood out Rocio & Paoula these ladies were awesome! I could have not asked for anyone else. Not only we're they very personable and friendly they were super attantive and gave great advice on where to get fresh seafood in town. Paoula gave us a great recommendation to a seafood place Mariscos Mazatlan and it was delicious! We had a great dining experiance. They were both very sweet! If you're going to be laying out at the circle pool, I would recommend asking for them because they are the best!!!
The only negaivte that I could have about this place is the shuttle service back to the airport, we we're told that there was only going to be one stop (sunset) and we made an additional two stops! It was quite annoying and frustrating due to the fact that the airport was 40mins away and we were cutting it very close to our departure time. We made it an hour before we boarded and almost had to take another flight out due to the fullness of our flight. I did talk to the driver before we left and he reassured me that there would only be one other stop on our route to the airport. That was not the case, and on our 3rd stop I talked to him again letting him know that I was not okay with being lied to and that we would be very upset if we missed out flight. With that said if you are going to take the shuttle please take it the earliest one with the most wiggle room.
All in all this was a great vacation spot and we would def. come again and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos