This was my third time in Cabo. The first two times I stayed at the Hotel Riu. And NOTHING compares to the Pacifica. As I entered the Pacifica, I was stunned on the amount of detailing that was put into building this hotel. Pure luxury. As you enter the property with your taxi, you have to give them your name to see if you are on the list. Very high security. This is far from the airport, maybe about an hour ride. The Food was ok, but the drinks were great. Friendly staff, they don't linger around for tips, The cabanas were so comfy on the beach. You can rent one for $30, which will be billed to your room. You can not swim at this beach. The waves are way to high and dangerous. The rooms were very modern, ceiling fan, flat screen tv, very nice design. Make sure you get an ocean view room. I visited Sunset as well. The sunset pool is amazing, especially the sky pool. I believe there are about 5 different pools at that location, while Pacifica has only 2. Sunset was more of a younger crowd, people were partying in the pool, loud music, having fun. However, Pacifica is the total opposite, very laid back, quiet and the ambiance is just amazing. The suites are huge, with two balconies. I can not wait to come back here again! This will be the ONLY hotel I stay at in Cabo from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos