We just returned June 18th, and this is a great resort to go and relax and that is what my wife and I wanted it is small so you do not have to deal with crowds and if you want a busier place you can take the shuttle and visit one of the sister resorts. It is nice you have a beach that no one else is on because the sunset and the pacifica are seperated by the owners house, so you can take walks on the beach and most likely not walk past anyone else, it does get windy and you can not get in the ocean but that did not interfere with how much we enjoyed walking on the beach, talking, picking up seashells and enjoying our company. The food was always good and the service was great fom Alexis in the sushi bar who was very personable, Regulo and Antonio in siempre remembering my wife and I's name everytime we came in made us feel welcomed. pool service from Daniel and the service we recieved from Octavio while renting a beach bed which I recomend was great. Also if you want a strong drink see Ophelia in the wine bar, After a one week stay my wife and I had a great relaxing trip and for the short flight from Southern California we will difinately go back. You may read that the little pool tiles are falling off and yet that is true but with only having two pools i'm sure they are just trying to schedule repairs because everything else around there is well maintained and being repainted it did not affect our trip and everyone there tried to make sure you were having a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos