My husband and I were here for one week in early March. It seems like this property has been reviewed in great detail, so I will just give the highlights and lowlights. On the positive side we found the resort to be relaxing, but not especially "holistic". If you want a truly holistic and healthy resort go to Rancho in Tecate!
The things we enjoyed most were:
1. Alberto's daily Pilates classes - excellent instructor!
2. Walking the beautiful deserted beach every afternoon - 4 miles to the lighthouse and back.
3. Alexis & Gregorio at the sushi bar - very hard working, personable and attentive - really good sushi too!
4. The peaceful ambiance when compared to the sister resorts.
5. Adults only.
6. Dinner at Fellini's at Rose.
7. The staff - generally very accommodating and friendly - Carlos in reception, Jose the bellman, Apollo the bartender.
8. The grounds. - serene, calming, harmonious.
As for the downside, I think the "all-inclusive" draws a louder crowd than expected at a holistic resort. We had a couple of noisy days at the pool. It was sometimes hard to find a quiet chair in which to sit and read. Rooms were pretty standard - we were promised a king and given a queen. Also it is a lot more windy than in Cabo - one afternoon we had to retreat to our room! It is a long trip to and from the airport especially when stopping at other resorts...try a taxi? All in all we had an enjoyable and relaxing vacation - more highs than lows!