My friend and i spent 5 days at this resort. My first time in mexico and her second time...it will certainly not my last. I have never tried an all inclusive before and was skeptical about how this place would be. Read a lot of reviews about this resort, although mostly good i still thought best to lower my expectations.
From the moment we arrived the place was just gorgeous and staff extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are great and clean. We're drinkers so it is certainly not a wine and beer only inclusive package. The alcohol is premium, we started with bloody mary every morning, rum runners during day, martinis and wine at night and a few in between which im sure staff remember more than i do. Breakfast i think is typical of whats most resorts provide around the world but it is all fresh. The food at their two restaurants are excellent, all fresh ingredients including the pool bar food.
the best part of this trip are the people we met and the staff. Staff led by abraham are such great, professional fun staff. We definitely will go back. Whatever negative reviews you read is nothing compared to the positives of this place. Like many frequent travelers who wrote great reviews about this place, this is one of best i have been. Im definitely going back to experience mexico because of the staff at this resort.
the guests are older crowd but definitely fun laid back people. If youve never tried all inclusive before try this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos