We'd been looking into the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica for quite some time and finally booked a 10 day getaway. The resort is simplistic and beautiful. The rooms are a bit small but are always clean and well taken care of. The only complaint I would have is that you only get two bottles of water in the mini bar. The food is good and service excellent. Siempre is great for breakfast lunch and dinner. Leopoldo and Nancy have been wondefufl during the day always remem ering our names and preferences. In the evening Ceasar has been a wonderful server!
The pools are nice and clean although the tile work has not been kept up and there are many missing tiles along the edges and bottom of the pool. Watch your toes as they tend to snag on the bottom if you arent careful. Lilia has been a great poolside server. We love her bright smile and prompt service. The gym is nice though a bit short on weight equipment. The resort is a quick taxi ride into Cabo and costs 12 dollrads USD. You can also take a shuttle however from Pacifica its a bit of a hassle. You have to book the shuttle into town a day in advance from Sunset and take a shuttle there first from Pacifica. Overall a great place for a relaxing vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos