This resort surpassed all of our expectations. The standouts were the service and the food. Everyone was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The housekeeping staff even went the extra by creating swans out of the bath mat and making little fans with the tissue. The room was very clean and the bed was so comfortable. They also offered a variety of 4 different pillows to select from. The food was fantastic. I would recommend spending the extra $20 and go to La Frieda and experience a very high quality meal. Siempre was the main restaurant at Pacifica and I recommend the ice cream and creme brûlée yum! The Waite staff were so attentive and sincere in wanting to help you. The pools were missing some tiles but big deal. They were clean and large enough for you to not feel crowded at all. The food around the pool was so good. Especially the guacamole. Jonathan was so wonderful. As he ran around to deliver drinks and food he never hesitated to stop and take another order. In fact his response to thank you was always "my pleasure". Hats off to Marco at the entrance. He made sure you got a taxi or anything you might need. He even came in early to find out if a group of girls made it back safely from a night out. If you want a retreat away from town and don't care about swimming in the ocean you can't do better than Pacifica.
The only drawbacks were the food at the sushi restaurant was very slow to be delivered but still delicious when it finally came. Another issue is people saving chaise lounges. If you want an umbrella you need to get to the pool by 8 and save a spot. We saw people go down and save chairs and not show up till noon. Just not right. Also the spa is lovely but very expensive.
The concierge Magda helped us set up a snorkeling trip and helped us decide on where to eat. She was amazing.
You must have reservations for dinner at Siempre. The buffets were a mix of great and just okay. Mexican night and seafood night are excellent but skip Asian night and go to a restaurant instead.
We did not pay to upgrade to an ocean view room and still ended up on the 3rd floor with a great view where we could watch the whales.
We loved our time at Pacifica and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos