We went with two other couples and overall our stay was really nice. We have been to many all inclusive resorts and the Pacifica has a few issues to work out but mostly minor. I will start with the few negatives... No bacon in the breakfast buffet, no coffee in the rooms even though there is a coffee maker, limited activities during the day (pool volleyball..hint). Service was mostly very good except for a couple times out on the beach, but I think her name is Liliana was an amazing server at the beach. Other servers around the pool that "really" stood out and made an impact on our vacation were..Abraham,Octavio,Cecelia.Nacho, Carlos and Karim worked the front as bellboys they were great.We had a lot of laughs with Karim, he was very good at making us feel welcome. The food was really good at Siempre and seen the owner there one night which impressed me.We also really enjoyed the deli, they made very good wraps and sandwiches there.We took the shuttle to the Rose and Blanco on Medano beach a couple of times,(make sure to get reservations)we ate at Fellinis at the Rose and were blown away at the service and quality of the food there, I'd have to say that was the best meal I've had at any all inclusive I've been to. Our room was perfect, I could just sit on the patio and watch the whales porpoise, what an incredible setting. All in all we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, I think our next trip we will try the Blanco though, it was very charming on Medano and close to town. But if you want a quiet peaceful resort, the Pacifica is for you. A 5 star, I don't know, but definitely a strong and solid 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos