My wife and I stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica for two weeks from Jan. 24 thru Feb. 7 2013. It is adults only so there are no kids which was great. The resort is probably the cleanest resort I have ever been to and we have been to plenty. As for people who complain about missing pool tiles all I can say is you have other issues that we don't need to go into here. The staff could not have been friendlier or more attentive. The grounds are impeccable. The food was very good most of the time except for a couple of clubhouse sandwiches one day that were missing ingredients, probably just a minor oversight. If we had any complaints about the restaurants it would be that it would be nice to have a little more variety for a la cartes. There is just Siempre and the sushi restaurant and while the food was great we just wished for something different after a week or so. If you are going for one week this probably wouldn't be an issue. You can go to the Sunset up the hill but there is an up charge for one of their restaurants. The drinks were great, all the high end brands included for the most part, and as strong as you want them. You can't swim in the ocean at this resort which is a bit of a downer as we enjoy having the ocean to swim in when we hang out on the beach. As for the beach it is huge and there are no vendors which is a huge plus. We would like to point out our poolside waiter Jonathan and our Siempre waiter Francisco as they were both outstanding but as I said before all the staff were great. I met the manager one day and told him how great his people were and the next day we had a lovely basket of fresh fruit in our room from him as a thank you just for saying so. The customer service is really outstanding here. We would definitely return again. I would have gave it five stars except for the lack of ocean swimming and the lack of multiple a la carte restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos