We stayed at the Pacifica resort for New Year's Eve 2012. While I wouldn't recommend it for New Year's as there wasn't a big celebration, I would recommend it for a nice relaxing holiday.
Our room overlooked the ocean, as most seemingly do, and was nice and spacious. The resort may have been moderately dated, but it was still nice and refreshing and had no major flaws. The beach was private so there weren't any vendors nagging you while you rested. I don't think you could swim in the ocean because of the currents, but there were two pools located right above the beach.
The food was better than most all-inclusives that I have experienced. Their nachos were fresh with melted cheese (no cheese-wiz!) and fresh pico de gallo. You had a variety of drinks and weren't limited to a small amount of choices. The restaurant on the property had amazing dinner!
I also took part in a spa experience - the hot stone - after receiving a credit for sitting through the "not a time share" time share-esque presentation. Taxes are not included in the credit though but only came out to around $30. The spa was amazing!! I would definitely recommend it.
One thing to note is if you have a later flight on checkout day - your all-inclusive package ends at 12pm. Not sure if this is standard, but all-inclusives I have stayed at just give you a bracelet and you're set until you leave. You have to order everything here and they ask for your room number and there is a hard stop at 12pm.
We also received 50% off of our rooms through friends. Don't pay more than $450 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos