We chose Pacifica because of the No Kids and the positive reviews. When we booked our trip Pacifica was in the top 10 of hotels in Cabo and #17 when we arrived. All in all and we would absolutely return again.
*the choice for alcohol was superior to almost all other All-Inclusives
*the size is perfect, if you need to go back to your room it's not 'miles' away
*most of the staff was attentive (see below for con)-Antonio at the bar was awesome!
*food was good-Siempre was great, slow but great-Breakfast was good never had to wait, favorite lunch steak taco's-skip the salads!
*Beds on the beach-best $30 we spent-be sure to reserve them when you get there-request the non-swing bed.
*sister resorts are worth a visit for a change of scenery. Sunset for the Sky Pool and Rose for the Ocean swimming
*****sunset was spectacular EVERY night
*lots of moths *big boys, kind of pretty kind of nasty
*can't swim in the ocean
*room service didn't show up one night
*check in was slow
Don't forget your own sunscreen and sunglasses. The gift shop definitely had what we needed but is was a pretty penny ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos