We arranged for a one week stay: all-inclusive, adult-only. We arrived after lengthy travel, and were told no space available - so they put us up in related location: not-all-inclusive and not adult-only. We had to travel back and forth between this new location and where our dinners were arranged on the original resort. Although there was provided transportation, they didn't tell us where to pick it up....so we missed the bus (so to speak), and had to take a cab to dinner. Then returning to the substitute resort, they didn't tell us we had to sign up for the bus. We had to take a taxi again. Then, everytime we ordered room service we had to explain that we should not have to pay for it---we were supposed to be in the all-inclusive resort. That was frustrating to have to go through. I didn't pay for an all-inclusive vacation to have to argue with them.
After two nights we got transferred to our assigned resort, and we were pleased with the service and the resort. We just weren't pleased with the initial service. Especially ZOAR. That's his name. Less than helpful. Sadly.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers Luxury without Limitations, a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets . Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.