We own at sunset beach but were unable to get in so they offered us pacifica. We have been coming to cabo since 2002' and when Pacifica was built, it was suppose to be a quiet relaxing atmosphere. NOT! Music is now modern, loud, and pool area is full of games and poor service. We attempted to hang out at the pool one day, but one was enough. We chose to head over to sunset beach for the other four days. The rooms are small, and yes, smelled musty. One evening we decided to try the Mexican buffet poolside. As we stood there waiting to be seated, we were not greeted at all. We asked and they pointed to a table. We then asked if we could go ahead and start eating. Service was terrible. At one point, while we were getting our plates filled, the server took our drinks and silverware, as if we were done. The only good part is , they didn't charge us. Thankful for that. Because at 30.00 a person, it was horribly overpriced. I would tell you NOT to stay here, and choose someplace else. Needs attention. There is no one who seems to care, or willing to help resolve any issues you have. We only stayed here 4 nights, and then moved to sunset beach. ( read that review). Employees there seem to understand there are issues and they are unhappy as well. There are many other places to stay in Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos