Lori and Craig, the couple who welcome you into their glorious home are truly wonderful hosts. They suss you out and quickly get what you require, attention or to be left alone with a pointers to what's available. We were a mother and son travelling together, so not an easy combo to accomodate but we will both always hold Casa Contenta in our hearts as one of the best holiday venues EVER. Cabos is a must to travel to if you live in the US, its 2 hrs ex LA, the weather is perfect, it is sunny 360 days a year. The ocean is clean, clear and of so warm and its so easy to find a beach all to yourself or a spot where its busy with heaps of people watching. Cabos is a safe destination, don't lump this place with border townships. Once I get back to New Zealand I will be telling everyone I know to get a slice of heaven and go and have a wonderful Dora made breakfast and luxuriate in Cabos at the Casa Contenta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located one mile from both the ocean and the nearest golf course, and situated in the small enclave of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, our Casa Contenta Bed & Breakfast Inn is the perfect paradisical refuge at the edge of the known world, "Lands' End", the tip of the magnificent Baja Peninsula. A place where like-minded, adventurous spirits take comfort in relaxation and activity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Contenta Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Contenta Luxury Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Contenta Luxury b&b
- Casa Contenta Bed And Breakfast Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos