My family and I just come back from a week of vacation in Riu 2/07-2/12. I have no words, it was the most amazing resort I ever been to, and trust me I've traveled alot and know alot about the hotels. The people who complained about the hotel and the services had nothing else to do or nothing to say. I also read all the reviews and was afraid to go there, but we are glad that we didn't listen to any of the complains and the negative reviews.
The food was great, and both my mother and I have problems with our stomach so we need it to be careful what we eat, but we had no problems what so ever.
Our rooms was always clean and it had the best view. Our room was 1027 and it over looked the ocean with the arch.
The entertaiment was great, the really tried hard to please everyone, especially on the rainy day. The director of the entertaiment Carlos is very bright individual and I had a pleasure to be with him in the other Riu hotel.
When making reservations to the specialty reastaurant you need to get there early but who can sleep late when you in paradise. We had a chance to go to two restaurants the Steak house and Gourment and both were amazing.
I'm already planning my next trip to Riu in July for my b-day and can't wait. If you need more infomrmation or pictures contact me and I'll be more than happy to share any information with you. Go and enjoy the beauty, don't listen to the people who has something negative to say about the hotel, they just simply like to complain and have nothing better to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos