This place was wonderful. Spacious rooms, great food and location. Downtown is about a 5 minute bus ride for 11 pesos. Beach was great for swimming but we did have to go to Santa Maria for snorkeling. Again, most of the snorkeling beaches are very close by and easily accessible with public transport.
The hotel was very clean and the staff worked very hard to make sure that we were happy.
The only thing that was lacking was the quality of the mixed drinks...did not taste very good at all. We would find ourselves going over to the Santa Fe at night for better pina coladas, margaritas, etc.
Overall, a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos