This is an amazing property. Very clean resort, amazing food. Could use upgrades as the rooms are a little out of date. The beds are extremely hard and very uncomfortable. When we would return to our room after a hard day of touring and playing we like to view the television to sleep by. It was in a very difficult place to watch from our bed and it did not seem to have any English speaking channels. May not be a big deal for some, but my hubby is not on the greatest of health and would have to go in periodically to rest.
I would go back to this resort as the food was amazing and we had no problems with staff or clean linen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Amex, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos