This was our first time in the area and it lived up to our expectations. Reading the reviews in Tripadvisor helped out a lot. Prompt, courteous registration staff, got us in fast. No problems with keys, safe, towels, A/C, beds, bedding, or cleaning staff.
Food was excellent, lots of variety, booking the alacarts were not a problem. Entertainment was too much dancing for my likes but they were doing their best with what they had. The entire resort always had someone, cleaning, polishing, wiping, painting, somewhere on the premises.
The drinks were fine. The wine was good, champagne and orange juice with breakfast was a hit.
All the staff were very courteous, a little Spanish goes a long way, even if it's just a simple Ola.
We came in a group of 12, ranging from 26 to 86 years old and no real complaints from anyone in the group.
One of the downers was the Sunwing Rep.; he was a real jerk at times; especially to the ladies in our group. I know he really has nothing to do with the resort but still, it did leave a bad taste in our mouths.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos