Stayed at this resort twice and I really don't have any complaints about it.
Food: love the breakfast buffet, lunch wasn't exciting but what lunch is? Dinner? Sky's the limit! Japanese, Fusion, Mexican, Surf n Turf, Buffet theme nights!
The entertainment is fantastic every night. I love the nights when it requires audience participation, so funny!
Rooms are just beautiful. Friends of ours got two twin beds pushed together and they said it was uncomfortable, but our rooms have always been clean, we'll stocked, and spacious.
Bring cash for tips, and always take the safe key with you. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos