I wanted a vaca with my daughter that we could have it all. Rest by the pool, eat good food, dance in the disco and close it down, meet fun people, and above all.... SAFE. I'm in my 50's and she is in her 30's. We did just that. Of course with all things there are downers. But if you remind yourself you are on vaca, and have patience, good things will come. Our room was not ready when we arrived. We said that's ok, which way to the pool. When we came back to get our room, it was straight out from looking at the pool and the beautiful fountains, and the ocean!
It was worth the wait. You just need to be nice to people that work there. We went to town shopping in a cab, no problems there either. This place is no tipping. We watched money stay on the table for a long time! We left before we could see what happened to it. We loved this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos