We stayed at Riu Palace for a 10 days and every day was unforgetable . Accomodation superb ,service and hospitality of hotel staff amazing very friendly and not too annoying . Food was very good and always fresh . There are four different restaurants . But one was our favorite .
Crystal the best restaurant by far . Resort entertainment is excellent . I recomend Michael Jackson show . It is must see show . Beaches are beautiful . We were told not to swim because big wawes but we still went and swim in the ocean . It was fun .
Most impressive memories that we like to share with you is interior and exterior decoration of entire resort. Stunning walls in murish style . So far the best all inclusive vacation we ever had .
Oh I forgot to mention , there is no high humidity like in east coast of Mexico .
Average day temperature was 29 C and during the night 18C
Have good trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos