Pros: great property which is cleaned almost constantly by a vigilant staff. Bartenders and staff are friendly event to those who doesn't speak fluent spanish.
Cons: room service is beyond terrible (club sandwich is the only option one can eat). Drinks are watered down, but then again it is probably for the best at a resort that costs the same all inclusive as a normal Conrad or JW in the States.
Being me second time at this resort I did not dine in the restaurants, but rather the Buffett and Santa Fe for the reception. They were adequate, but not as good as the food I had my first time there.
Beware of ATM fees- got stuck with a 24 USD surcharge on a simple ATM withdrawal, but then again chalk it up to user error as I was enjoying Piña y Vodkas.
If you're on a budget I recommend...but if you want to do it right then head to a chain and dine/drink at the local establishments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos