The hotel has fantastic view and facilities. Room is clean except there is no light at the bathtub and the fridge is noisy. Great entertainment activities. However, please expect the services are extremely SLOW!! If you ever need any changes to be made by the hotel, please expect you will need to wait at least 30 minutes to an hour waiting time. I had to go to the reception desk twice for them to figure out that my room's lock was out of battery. I had been waiting for the maintenance guy an hour to get the master key and to get him figuring out the problem. I was tired and I wanted to go to my room and get a shower. I wasn't expecting that I had to wait for an hour to get into my room after a long day. I would have to say you cannot expect the professionalism and excellence from this hotel. I spent 5 days there and never see a manager are working on site.
I am not satisfied with their customer service. The first time I went to the reception desk about the door would not open, the staff could blame it on me putting the card key too close to my credit card and my phone, it would de-magnify the card key. Where would you put it then? I don't want to lose it and pay for another 250 pesos for that.
Overall, the hotel is nice. It will be fine if you have not caught into anything that needs to be changed. The hotel has great selection and varieties in food except qualities are not that great. I have tried the food at the Marinar (Downtown), they are much nicer although it's pricy (WORTH it !!). I am sure the hotel can do much better in management as such one of the largest hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas. 5-storey building. On the beachfront. Complimentary sun loungers on the beach. 32,000 m2 garden. 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas. 40 km/25 miles from the airport. 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Tingo, Amex, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Riu Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Los Cabos
- Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Los Cabos