HDM is a lovely resort away from all the hustle and bustle of Cabo San Lucas, but it is an easy shuttle to go to town if you want to. We had an older room that was a great location (building 1) and the only negative was that the decor was "dated". It was clean though and the beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed all of the pools until they decided to renovate the main infinity pool in the middle of our stay, which was unpleasant because everyone had to pack into fewer pools and it just made them more crowded. The reviews about saving chairs are all correct and even though there are signs everywhere that say no saving, people do it anyway and there is no enforcement. So you have to get down there by 7am if you want a good chair for the day.
We really enjoyed the welcome party on Tuesday night and met some really nice people. The daily classes in the pool were lots of fun and we enjoyed all the restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Club Hotel
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Hotel
- Hacienda Del Mar
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Resort
- Hacienda Del Mar Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Del Mar Vacation Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hacienda del Mar Vacation Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.