We stayed at dreams from sept 9-13. We had the all inclusive package. This hotel is very well maintained. The staff was the best. There was always 2 or more employees around to help you with anything your heart desires.
When we arrived we were greeted with champaign and a cold towel. The bellman took us to our room on the top floor over looking the pool and ocean. It helps to speak spanish. We asked for a good view (in spanish) and he said no problem how about the top floor. WOW. After the bellman droped our luggage off he said if we need anything just dial 0 "anything". So we did. We called for irons, champaign, wine openers, ice, the ice machines weren't working big deal dial 0 they will bring you ice. The maid would restock our mini bar daily and if it ran out we would call to have it restocked again. Yes the mini bar is all yours.
As for the food its not high class gourmet but i didn't ever have a bad meal. We ventured down town to eat i'll tell you its hard to find high class gourmet food anywhere in cabo. We went to the Office. Its good but dealing with all the kids selling chicklets and the drunkin fools gets a little annoying. The clubs down town are fun but been to one been to them all. After a night downtown i was happy to get back to the hotel and order roomservice. Room service is the best. Anytime, 9 in the morning breakfast to our 1 in the morning munchies anything we wanted from the menu.
The pool was perfect not to crowded and the pool bar was the best. They will make you any drink you want even top shelf. I was drinking margarita's with cabowabo tequila. That stuff is not cheap. The poolside food was great they would bring it to our lounge chairs at the pool.
We rented a car. I didnt experience the shuttle ride to and from downtown. I did experience a shuttle ride from the airport about 5 years ago and decided never again. The car was about $100.00 for 4 days insurance included. Cabs i hear are expensive.
I read some of the responses from other people and i think your experience in mexico depends solely on tipping. People say tipping helps, well of course. All inclusive doesn't mean you don't need to tip. I'll tell you i tipped everyone, not lots just enough, and let me just say the staff would have done anything for me. Jesus is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. If you take care of one the word spreads fast. So if you want a great mexico experience stay at Dreams all inclusive and tip a little. I will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the sparkling Sea of Cortes, surrounded by eight championship golf courses, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Resort that captures the beauty and elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Los Cabos Hotel
- Dreams Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Dreams Los Cabos
- Dreams Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Dreams Los Cabos Resort
- Dreams Resort Los Cabos
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas