“All inclusive for the most blandest food and sugar drinks ever!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   KM 18.5 Carretera Transpeninsular Csl Sjc, Cabo San Lucas 23400, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Nights!
Ranked #30 of 66 hotels in Cabo San Lucas
“All inclusive for the most blandest food and sugar drinks ever!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the Presidental Suite and was promised peferred lounge and treatment. not knowing that all the restaurants had horrible food and drink selection was well alcohol ( jose crappo and bacardi and some local mexico brands that I never heard of) . this would be fine, even though we were promised premium, but they had the most sugary mixers. Had to fight the bartenders to get hornitos tequila..thats sad...but when I did get it they used 4/5 sour mix. also caught a couple bartenders watering down the alcohol. so after 4 days of that our all inclusive ended and we went down town and had more fun there then this resort. We wanted to watch the superbowl at our resort but were told that we could not be apart of becuase we were no longer all inclusive..so we asked how much and they wanted $62 dollars per person ( there was five of us) for same nasty food and drink. Will Never come back here. Next time I will be staying right down town cabo..only good thing about this place is the other nice people that got ripped off by this place.

• Stayed January 2013
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

I thank you for feedback

I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations, all guests comments are reviewed in detail with the management team.

If you decide to come back, please feel free to write to me directly we will make sure your leave with a better impression next time

2,115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (382)
San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I took my family to Dreams Los Cabos for a week end, the experience was superb! I recommend this resort because of the quality of the service and warmth of its staff.
We took a couple treatments at the spa and had a great time. We met the chef, he likes talking to the guests, he prepared special food for us and it was delicious!
The suite was spacious and very comfortable with a great ocean views, so relaxing and beautiful.
We will be back soon !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your preference and your great comments about your week end stay at Dreams Los Cabos.

We`re glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Mariana -

I would first like to start by saying THANK YOU for everything. Your efforts on our behalf were amazing. I truly appreciate how responsive you were to email communication in the 9 months prior to my wedding at Dreams. You were always fast with your resopnse and you went above and beyond in providing me images, examples, etc to help visualize my dream day.

From the moment we arrived to Dreams you went above and beyond your call of duty. You were so welcoming to us despite our family loss we were dealing with. You were very patient and understanding in our delays on that first day and for that Mark and I truly thank you. Mark and I truly appreciate the way you were in accomodating all our needs the entire week we were there. You and your staff did an amazing job at our welcome party, wedding ceremony and wedding reception. Everythign was setup beatifully and your staff was very friendly and efficient with their service. Everytime I looked around I could see Mariana working hard and that was not missed my Mark and I.

We also would like to thank you for helping to accomodate Mark's aunt and uncle and cousin for a return visit since they were unable to be there for our wedding due to Jeff's passing. That week was a very emotional week for us all and we appreciate how sincere and accomodating you were to everyone.

My guests have all emailed me since our return home and explained how much they loved Dreams and the service. I feel that your resort is amazing and we will definitely be returning, hopefully once a year.

Mark and I would like to sincerely voice our appreciation to you Mariana as we feel very grateful to have worked with you. You were a stellar example of the kind of competence and trust that gives a reliable as well as relational face to Dreams and it's guests. You were always the epitome of professionalist and added such a sweet and kind personal touch in everything you did for us. Mariana, Mark and I feel Dreams is lucky to have you and we consider you an extremely valued partner in providing brides and grooms with the wedding of their dreams. I would not hesitate to recommend you or Dreams Los Cabos to anyone looking for a destination resort or destination wedding.

In closing, Mark and I would like to extend our sincerest appreciation for you coming to Secrets during our honeymoon to say a goodbye to us and to provide us our final documents. That goes above and beyond and shows the personal touch you add to everything and we enjoyed having the opportunity to say goodbye to you in person.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Mariana for truly making our wedding the best day or our lives for us and our guests. We will never forget that day and all that you did to assist us.

With Appreciation,
Kim & Mark Steffenhagen

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Newlyweds!

Happy Valentines day!

In the name of all the team at Dreamsl Los Cabos, we wish you love, happiness and a lasting married life.

Thank you for your peference and your great comments about Mariana and our resort.

Very best regards,

Littleton, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We received a confirmation for a 4 night stay in a Jr. Suite with two beds on the highest floor (5). This was a "girls" trip for my birthday. When we arrived at 2:00 pm we were told by the manager that they had a 90% occupancy rate (which we found out later was really 67%) and they did not have any room with two beds available- only King Size beds and sofa sleepers in the other room. The "ocean view" that was the first room we were given was over a pool and through a bunch of trees and on the 2nd floor. After I complained about all this in the main lobby he finally said " we'll give you an ocean front unit which is alot more expensive" so we tried that (on 3rd floor - lobby is on 2) I am giving a rating of 1 star because the only positive was the ocean front room view but be careful when you get "ocean view" but expect ocean front. ALso the beach and ocean was beautiful. However, to get to the ocean you have to walk through a bunch of Mexican vendors selling their goods down by the ocean. So you get hassled by these people every day. Now lets talk about the food. If you have little kids or don't expect much at all but basic food groups then maybe this would be ok. But we are women who eat out alot and know the difference between slop and excellent food. The food was OK to poor. The last day we went in town and ate at Ruths Criss Steak House and everything was magnificent! You pay for what you get. Our one meal at Ruths Criss was almost $200. The resort food is worth about $5 a meal. Another thing - the coupons they give you to use at the spa etc. are a rip off. i.e. you can get $10 off but must spend $129 minimum. Also they have time share people everywhere bugging you about joining their club. The loud obnoxious music by the pool blasted from 10 am to 6 pm, then the horrible band played on the beach every night until 10:30. You need to get your towels down on your chairs early because all the good spots are filled up by 9:00. We had an elevator right by our room and it went right to the pool but it was out of order one day so we had to walk all around this resort to get to the right place. Signage is bad so we were lost half the time. Next time I will go to the better places near town and pay extra for food. The other part of the one star I gave this place is that all the employees are very friendly and always there getting you another drink. (drinks don't seem too strong- I had to ask for doubles all the time.) This is your basic cheap all inclusive place. For families with kids it's fine. but not for me. In fact, I have older kids and they would be gossed out. :( wasted $3K.

Room Tip: we had room 3301. gorgeous ocean front view. nice room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

It is a pity that you have such a bad impression of our resort.

We could have scheduled an appointment with the chef, we are flexible enough to prepare food to your liking.

Kindly note that they are two pools at the resort depending on how our guests decide to spend their holiday with us:the main pool with daily activities and music and a a tranquile pool in the second phase of the resort without music.

Please feel free to write to me directly, we would like the chance to have another the opportunity to welcoming you in future

Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a very nice location - our suite was a corner unit as close to the Sea of Cortez as you can get. We went to sleep each night listening to the sea and awoke each morning to a glorious sunrise listening to the sea and skates slapping the water to knock off barnacles. And we saw whales nearby each day while we were there in Jan-Feb. The accommodations are nice - comfortable beds, terraces or balconies in each unit, a family pool and an adults only pool, spa, 5 restaurants and almost as many bars, refrigerator, microwave, stove top, coffee maker in each unit.
We especially like it because it is out of town, but that can be problematic as taxis are expensive, you have to cross a very busy highway to take the bus, take the hotel shuttle (for a small fee of $6 each way and it is on a schedule) or rent a car if you want to leave the property. There are several activities available from local vendors on the beach - massages and horseback riding primarily.

Room Tip: Corner suites have one bedroom and two baths, a very large terrace with table and chairs and lounges...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I sincerely thank you for your positive review about Dreams Los Cabos.

Further to your comments regarding transportation from our resort, kindly note that we organize a Pub Crawl activity to San Lucas twice per week with a discounted round trip transportation, a Dreams team member accompanies our guests to San Lucas, perhaps you will consider this option on you next visit with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Dreams Los Cabos

Sincerely

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was at the dreams a week ago with friends and had an amazing time. The hotel was beautiful, staff were extremely attentive, food was great - overall no complaints! The beds were also extremely comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about Dreams Los Cabos.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Four of us coworkers/neighbors/friends went to Cabo for a 4 night stay at the Dreams Resort, and had a wonderful time. The hotel is perfect size, the staff is attentive, and professional. I was skeptical to stay at an all inclusive resort, since I had a bad experience in Punta Cana, but this resort was above and beyond my expectations. We had adjoining rooms on the 2nd floor which were incredibly spacious and immaculate. We had robes and slippers, which we used nightly, a stocked fridge, and sunscreen. This was a huge help since I didn't want to check my luggage on the plane and therefore hadn't brought any sunscreen with me. The resort is very well kept and Sergio really hooked us up and appreciated all of our recommendations.

Wifi is $40 for the week, which we were hesitant to pay for at first, but the connection was fast and worked all over the resort. We participated in water aerobics, and the pub crawl, which were both a success. The nightly movies at the pool looked awesome, and I wish we had more time to enjoy it. Some people complain that the location is "too far" but when I go on vacation I don't want to be surrounded by other resorts, or hear the sounds of downtown. Thus a 20/30 min drive to downtown was completely acceptable. We will definitely be back !! Thank you for a relaxing, stress-free four days.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a great view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I appreciate your wonderful comments and I am glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay at Dreams Los Cabos .

I hope your travels will bring you back to us in the near future.

Jorge Moran Ize

Been to Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!