This is a very nice location - our suite was a corner unit as close to the Sea of Cortez as you can get. We went to sleep each night listening to the sea and awoke each morning to a glorious sunrise listening to the sea and skates slapping the water to knock off barnacles. And we saw whales nearby each day while we were there in Jan-Feb. The accommodations are nice - comfortable beds, terraces or balconies in each unit, a family pool and an adults only pool, spa, 5 restaurants and almost as many bars, refrigerator, microwave, stove top, coffee maker in each unit.
We especially like it because it is out of town, but that can be problematic as taxis are expensive, you have to cross a very busy highway to take the bus, take the hotel shuttle (for a small fee of $6 each way and it is on a schedule) or rent a car if you want to leave the property. There are several activities available from local vendors on the beach - massages and horseback riding primarily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the sparkling Sea of Cortes, surrounded by eight championship golf courses, Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond Resort that captures the beauty and elegance of traditional, colonial Mexican design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Los Cabos Hotel
- Dreams Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Dreams Los Cabos
- Dreams Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Dreams Los Cabos Resort
- Dreams Resort Los Cabos
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas