“Beautiful, clean and great service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa

You added Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   KM 18. 5 Carretera Transpeninsular Csl-Sjc, Cabo San Lucas 23400, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Savings up 40%
Ranked #32 of 68 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
GreenLeadersGold level
Victoria, Canada
“Beautiful, clean and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a beautiful resort. All areas are kept immaculate. Your room gets cleaned twice a day, once at the usual time and again with the turndown service. All the common areas are exceptionally well kept and very clean. The beach (to the high tide line, that is far as they can go) is raked daily. The food in Portifino is superb, it is good in all the other restaurants. The service in every area is friendly and just top notch. The Entertainment Team does a great job for both kids and adults. Our only complaint was the noise, we had wedding parties right under our 2nd floor window the first three nights we were there, we got moved to another room, which was better except when they have an event right in front of the lobby which basically disturbs the entire resort if you are early to bed early to rise. For that reason only we would not goo back.

Room Tip: The rooms over the end of the adults only pool are where they have the wedding parties. You need to...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (403)
Langley City, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

our room was very clean and nice . The deck could have been a little bigger. They do have bigger ones but they are for timeshare. We were there for eight days we had one good lunch and one excellant dinner the rest of the time the food was horrible. The service in the italian rest. was good the first night and the second time we ate there with another couple we were completely ignored. We were ignored and other tables got there food way before we did. The Japanese we were told by at least three couples it was no good. So we didn't even bother to try it. We went into the marina and had the best steak and meal at the office right on the beach. Cabo Wabo's was also good food and drinks. I've heard from four other couples that the Rui is much better food and place to stay. also no entertainment at night. Would not return and neither would other couples that were there at the same time as us . Alot of pushy time share stuff at the hotel also.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to write your comments about Dreams Los Cabos.

As a service provider, we continually aim to provide flawless service and excellent food and beverage, every comment regarding our resort is carefully reviewed with my team.

I am sorry we did not meet your food expectations, we could have scheduled a meeting with our chef in order to prepare food to your liking.

I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity in the future, please feel free to write to me directly if you decide to come back.

Sincerely

Sincerely yours,
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just step out of your transport and you already feel at home. And then you get the view of the ocean and you say: No, wait, this is paradise! Great staff, views. The service was fantastic! Must go back!

Room Tip: Just read the different features online. This hotel is quite transparent when describing the rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate your wonderful comments and I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay here at Dreams Los Cabos!

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

My now-husband and I chose Dreams for our gorgeous beach wedding. We did months of research trying to decide on the perfect location and hotel for this special event to take place. Dreams was our final decision and we made the perfect choice!!!
Our first night there we arrived later than expected due to a flight delay and we were hungry. After checking in we headed to a restaurant. This is when we first met JAVIER, our waiter. We enjoyed a delicious late night dinner and had excellent service! Javier was very courteous and prompt, helpful at deciding what to eat! What a great way to start a "vacaweddingmoon" of a lifetime!
Our room was BEAUTIFUL!!! We had no idea what kind of view we really had when we arrived as it was dark. Our room was a one bedroom honeymoon suite! Well worth the extra money! Extremely spacious and comfortable! We had two balconies, one with a patio table and chairs. Nice quality - not plastic and cheap! (BTW - nothing in this hotel was plastic or cheap!!) The bed was very comfortable and big! We had a eating/kitchen area with a mini bar! In fact, we had a mini bar in the kitchen and a mini bar in the bedroom. There was maid service twice a day. Nothing was ever missed. Turn down service every night. We actually had 10 rooms booked for our event - 29 people total! We saw a few of the other rooms our guests were staying in that were the standard oceanview. They too were very clean and spacious. Good housekeeping service. You cant go wrong. If an ocean view is important to you, I would stay on floor 3 or higher.
We woke up to a gorgeous view of the Sea of Cortez. The ocean is amazing and so loud! We slept with our sliding doors open a little to hear the sound of the ocean!! One advantage to not being on the first floor! Beautiful beach! Beautiful water! This is also the day I got to meet our wedding coordinator, YESICA! If you plan on getting married while you are at Dreams, definitely request her! Not really knowing what to expect the day of the wedding, she put my mind at ease. Extremely detail orientated - down to the last decor on the table. She took care of everything. In fact, my sand ceremony and cake knife had to come later with 2 of our guests. They arrived just before the wedding, found Yesica, and gave her the items. The sand ceremony was ready for us to pour and the cake knife was with the cake. Of course I was a little worried about that but now I know I had no reason to be. Yesica made sure it all was perfect! You can tell she has done this a few times :)
We also met with our photographer, DANIELLE, who also works at the resort through Cabo Adventures. Honestly, I was hesistant with having one of the "hotel photographers" shoot our wedding. I looked in to hiring a "professional" photographer in Cabo to come but he was already booked for our day. So, we decided to have Dreams do our photography. BEST decision I made. I had already been emailing our photographer, DANIELLE, prior to us coming. When we met her after we arrived, I had a pretty good feeling we were in good hands. I felt a little more confident after seeing the work they do. Our wedding pictures turned out AMAZING!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I cant say how pleased we are with the work that she did! In fact, I am still deciding which pictures we want! They all are PERFECT! She definitely captured what we wanted! She has a great eye for photography! I think after talking with us she had a good sense of who we were, what we wanted, which was important to us and she nailed it!!! Thank you again Danielle for capturing the most important day of my life!! You are amazing!!! I could go on and on and on .......... oh - they do offer a complimentery photo session for guests. One photo is free but be prepared to potentially buy them as the hotel is beautiful, the beach is beautiful and your pictures will turn out beautiful. Several of our guests did this and they all bought photo books and CD's.
Reverend Arechiga married us. He works with Dreams and I believe he is the only Reverend that comes to the resort to marry couples. We ran into him the day before our wedding and introduced ourselves. Very nice man. Again, could not have asked for better. We were able to pick our ceremony that we wanted via email prior to our arrival, actually we combined a few together, and it was perfect! He also got a good sense of who we are as individuals, as a couple and as a family. Several guests commented on how beautiful and emotional the ceremony was!! I say it was perfect!
LAURA, in the spa, did my hair and make up! Stunning!! I have received multiple compliments on my hair - there, at the wedding, and here, people looking at our pictures and AMAZING video Danielle put together for us :) I defintely would recommend Laura for your wedding or to have her make you look beautiful for a special dinner!! My mom received a massage from her also - post wedding day massage! She said it was wonderful!
I must say, everyone in the hotel was great. Conceirege, front desk staff, waiters and bartenders, housekeeping, everyone!!!!! Room service was very accurate and prompt! I have mentioned a few names that made the biggest impression on us and that we had the most contact with, but everyone there was incredible! We were there for 9 days and have absolutely no complaints! I would not stay anywhere else!
As far as the restaurants are concerned, again I think we made a great choice especially for an all inclusive. The menus had many choices. The buffets were large, especially the dinner buffets. I think the drinks were above average for all inclusive resorts. Many selections! There was a coffee bar near the main lobby that could get missed if you didnt know it was there. Cold and hot coffee drinks along with pastries and cookied! The activities group had activities scheduled throughout the day, some more popular than others. The pool is beautiful and the adult pool is very tranquil. Both great choices! The main pool is huge!! It does have a swim up bar and one of the restaurants seats right next to it. With Dreams, being all inclusive, you do not need to wear a bracelet like many of the others. I like that alot! Especially when it comes to tan lines and wedding pictures!! lol
We took the City bus to San Jose. You can catch that right outside the resort. It cost us $2 US per person. Seemed reasonable to us. I cant remember how much the shuttle was - you can also catch that at the hotel. We took the shuttle several times to Cabo San Lucas. Twice for shopping and once for a snorkeling trip and parasailing. The snorkeling trip was through Pez Gato at a great rate!! Most of our group went! We paid $39 per adult. Included snorkeling gear, lunch and drinks. There were also tons of things to do within the resort, like horseback rides on the beach, games in the sand and poolside and nightly shows, along with the days regularly scheduled events. Hammocks by the ocean. Vendors beachside but not distracting. They are only allowed to come up so far. They are repectul to the guests.
I also want to say that the pictures you see that resort has posted are accurate! They have not been photoshopped and you definitely get what you see!
We are returning in 263 days for our 1st anniversary! Cant wait!!!

Room Tip: The higher up, the better view you will have. The ground level rooms have a minimal view of the wat...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to prepare your extensive and detailed comments about Dreams Los Cabos.

I am so glad you had a great wedding celebration with us, I sincerely thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members and the resort.

In the name of all my team and myself, we wish all the best to you and your husband in your new married life together

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Dreams Los Cabos for your first year anniversary.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

From the first view of the ocean from the lobby, this resort just continued to be a wonderful experience. The staff are all very attentive and take a genuine interest in you and what you like.
Our room was beautiful and so very clean. The view from our room was breathtaking. We really appreciated the fact that the adult pool was kept for adults and was very relaxing. We tried each of the dining venues and were very pleased with the choices and the great service. We truly did not want to leave and can hardly wait to go back. Beautiful resort for a wedding.

Room Tip: For a quieter stay, the rooms overlooking the adult pool are wonderful.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate your wonderful comments and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Dreams Los Cabos!

I hope your travelsplans will bring you back to us in the near future.

Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I loved this resort. Amazing views of the beach, ocean and pools from the rooms. This is one of the cleanest resorts we have ever stayed. They actually mopped the outside floor in the hallways every day. Outstanding service. Great spa. Great pools. The food was average so we ended up going into town for dinner every night. No problem catching shuttle vans into Los Cabos (14 minute ride) as the concierge was always on duty. We would stay at this resort again without hestiation.

Room Tip: Rooms near the adults-only pool were quieter. Amazing views from everywhere on the property!
Dear Guest,
I appreciate your wonderful comments and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at Dreams Los Cabos.

We are fexible to prepare food to your liking, I sincerely hope your travels will bring you back to us in the near future, please contact me prior to your arrival.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great Resort with an AMZING service, One of the best that I ever been (... and I travel all over a LOT).

Extremely clean, friendly staff gorgeous sandy beach all in all great place to be!.

Wasn't too crazy about the the beds in the room, too soft for my taste but the wife didn't complaint so it might be just me.

Food was much better than expected, still can always improve right? they actually took special request from me and my wife, but that is maybe because i was a good tipper! I don't get all the complaints about tip!!! I spent $15-20 a day on tips and was treated like a king!

I will be back for sure!

Room Tip: I opted to upgrade to the Premier with center double room for very little, that gave me full access...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about Dreams Los Cabos.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards

Jorge Moran Ize

Been to Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!