“Beautiful views!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa

You added Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa to your Saves list
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   KM 18.5 Carretera Transpeninsular Csl Sjc, Cabo San Lucas 23400, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #30 of 65 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Puerto Rico
“Beautiful views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I loved this resort. Amazing views of the beach, ocean and pools from the rooms. This is one of the cleanest resorts we have ever stayed. They actually mopped the outside floor in the hallways every day. Outstanding service. Great spa. Great pools. The food was average so we ended up going into town for dinner every night. No problem catching shuttle vans into Los Cabos (14 minute ride) as the concierge was always on duty. We would stay at this resort again without hestiation.

Room Tip: Rooms near the adults-only pool were quieter. Amazing views from everywhere on the property!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
I appreciate your wonderful comments and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at Dreams Los Cabos.

We are fexible to prepare food to your liking, I sincerely hope your travels will bring you back to us in the near future, please contact me prior to your arrival.

Jorge Moran Ize

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (400)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great Resort with an AMZING service, One of the best that I ever been (... and I travel all over a LOT).

Extremely clean, friendly staff gorgeous sandy beach all in all great place to be!.

Wasn't too crazy about the the beds in the room, too soft for my taste but the wife didn't complaint so it might be just me.

Food was much better than expected, still can always improve right? they actually took special request from me and my wife, but that is maybe because i was a good tipper! I don't get all the complaints about tip!!! I spent $15-20 a day on tips and was treated like a king!

I will be back for sure!

Room Tip: I opted to upgrade to the Premier with center double room for very little, that gave me full access...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about Dreams Los Cabos.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Let me start off by saying this was our first visit to an AM Resorts property – and we were not disappointed! This resort is absolutely beautiful! Plenty of palm trees and colorful flowers, walking paths, open air lobby and restaurants….it is all gorgeous and very clean! We stayed at Dreams for a week in May of 2012.
Our room was on the ground floor and overlooked the Preferred Club pool. It was very clean and spacious, with a living area with sofa and TV, dining area, and then a separate bedroom. The king size bed was very comfortable, as was the bedding. Outside of the patio doors (to both the bedroom and the living area) was a patio with a small table and 2 chairs, not very private but still nice to sit at and enjoy a latte from Coco Café in the mornings.
The infinity pool was beautiful overlooking the beach and ocean, and we never had a hard time finding a lounger or towels. Service at the swim-up bar was quick and the pool area was large enough so that even when there were a lot of people around, it didn't feel crowded. The beach itself is very nice, with soft sand and long stretches on either side of the resort to walk along. The water was very rough when we were there, every day the red flags were out, so we couldn't actually swim in it, but with the beautiful pools we didn't miss it.
We ate at all of the restaurants except for the Asian one and were very impressed! The food offered for dinner was almost fine dining quality and the restaurants were all decorated nicely. Having the open air restaurant for the breakfast buffet was something we really enjoyed, and we did the romantic dinner on the beach which was wonderful!
The spa area was nice, we went for a couples massage one afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed it and we even made it to the gym a few times. It was a bit small and some days were very busy, but it had everything we needed and was nice and bright with lots of windows.
Only one complaint with this resort and that was the Wi-Fi is really expensive and it doesn't really work well. It would take 10 or 15 minutes for my iPad to connect to it, and then more often than not it would kick me out and I would have to start the process all over again. Especially when you pay a lot for it, I would have expected the service to been better.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a relaxing getaway!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
DreamsL0sCab0s, General Manager at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about Dreams Los Cabos.

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

winnipeg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at Dreams Los Cabos from Dec.23-30th. We had our entire family;12 0f us . We had 5 rooms.I want those intending to come to Los Cabos that Dreams is certainly a 5 Star facilitly. We are able to travel the world each year and have stayed in many hotels.For us the vacation that our family was able to have was truly a Dream Vacation.GM Jorge Moran runs a fabulous facility! His staff are most attentive to your needs. The cleanliness of the facility is amazing!The house keeping of the rooms and public area are over the top.The pools are beautiful and very well maintained.The chef, Frances Drillen is an amazing guy. His 5 restaurants are all over the top. His staff are able to serve your every need. The food is exceptional!Front Office Manager, Rafael Leon will see to all of your requests as will Chief concierge, Mario Cortes and Wendy at the Front desk. Other bonuses are the fabulous spa and gym.No I do not work for Dreams but as a very seasoned traveller want you to know what a quality resort Dreams is.Please enjoy your stay and pay no attention to any negative reviews that should appear from time to time!The entire staff are instilled with spirit to be friendly and to serve your requests.
ELH, Canada

Room Tip: All of our 5 rooms were excellent. The front desk staff will be able to help you chose where you sho...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

In the name of all the team at Dreams Los Cabos, we are very pleased to receive such wonderful comments!

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were married at Dreams Los Cabos on 12/12/12 at 12 Noon. Like many brides, I was nervous and anxious about the wedding details since we have never stayed at the resort.

We have both already been to Los Cabos, so we didn't want to waste a vacation on having a site visit. If you have money to spare then I suggest doing it to calm your nerves. I was glad we came 2 days before the wedding guests' to scope the place out.

Mariana was our Wedding Coordinator for the most part and she is AWESOME. You don't have to worry if she is your WC. Any concerns I had were swiftly taken care of. It is clear why Mariana has been at Dreams for as long as she has. She remembered and took note of everything I specifically requested.

We received the Complimentary wedding package since we booked in 2012 and I was honestly very pleased. The bouquet was better than the picture I sent and the roses we full, tight, white and vibrant. They also steamed and pressed our gown and suit very nicely. The wedding cake was tres leches and very delicious. I have been to Mexico 5 times and dessert is usually not the strong suit in my opinion. For something that was complimentary, it exceeded my expectations.

We had 50 people and decided on the buffet for the reception. I too was a little miffed about paying for food at an all inclusive but again everyone who had a wedding here is right. The food for events is BETTER! It's made to order and tasted fresher. I had no qualms about paying for each person. My one complaint is I didn't have enough time to really eat and they promised to save us plates of food but didn't :(

After eating, we set up private Karaoke in The Desires Lounge. The Karaoke was supposed to go from 4-7pm, then background music from 7-8pm. At 8pm, the club was open to the public. What upset me was at 7pm, the record seemed to scratch and the music abruptly stopped. We had some non sober guest that were confused and an annoyed Bride. I had already given out tips to the servers early at 6pm so I wouldn't get too drunk and forget about them. When I asked about the music ending so early, I was shut down. The staff said they had to clean up and clear out the room and my previous tips were forgotten. Anyways, I talked to the WC that day Yesica, and the music was back on in 20 minutes. It was too bad I even had to do this and it disrupted the flow of the party. I was glad it was taken care of and the party went on.

Overall, Dreams was a good choice. They set up things and thought of details I didn't consider. The volume of weddings they do is the main reason I choose them. Although they prob do at least a wedding a day, they made our day feel special. All the staff with the exception of the Entertainment Staff treated us very well from start to finish of our week long stay.

I notice the Manager replies to these reviews and if you are reading this ... I know that Dreams has the potential to be 5 Stars in my eyes. I hope we can use the anniversary voucher we were given early this year to have a "do-over" at another Dreams Resort.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Newlywed Guests,

I wish you all the best for the future!

Thank you for your preference and your great comments about Dreams Los Cabos,
I appreciate the time you spent writing them.

I am sorry to hear that we interrupted your karaoke session, I hope my team mentioned that Desires Night club is open for all the guests and that we had to get it set up on time while your were there. I am told my staff did it as fast as they could. I hope you will understand.

I look so forward to welcoming you back for your first anniversary celebration!

Southern california
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our family missed our flight and ended up staying one night at the Dreams Los Cabos. The kids thought the pool would be fun and we figured all inclusive could be interesting. Well, maybe there is good all inclusive out there but I will never know because after the Dreams I will never try it again. It seems there is absolutely no incentive for them to make it good or for the service to be even decent. How badly can you possibly mess up Mexican food? Apparently very badly. Every single item we ordered was absolutely disgusting, even the cheesecake seemed more like some kind of cheese jello. After one trip down the slide the kids were so grossed out they refused to enter the pool again. We did find plenty of chairs which were great for watching the inebriated guests sweat on the horseshoe court. I didn't think you could injure yourself playing that but apparently if you drink enough it's possible. We were surprised anyone was able to get to that stage because it took us about 30 minutes to get a beer at the empty bar and the hard alcohol options the very cheapest brands. At least I think my teenager will behave herself at any teenage functions, she got a very good taste of how stupid someone can look, though she is not quite as hairy as the examples she saw. Our room was large but smelled like mildew and the sheets were possibly 10% cotton, 90% plastic, at least that's how they felt. The property does have some attractive areas, particularly the lobby and the beach is nice but there are so many other hotels in Cabo that are much better for a similar price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Newfoundland, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon in October of 2011. We found the staff to be very friendly, the room was extremely clean, and we had a wonderful time! The food is very good. If you are looking for five star, gourmet Manhattan fare, this is not for you, but we found the food to be delicious most of the time.
We enjoyed learning how to make ceviche during a cooking class, and we participated in a salsa dancing class as well! We love how they have two pools: a "quiet" pool (called the tranquility pool) and the regular pool. It was nice to be able to choose a pool for our mood.
Some tips: Cabs are sooo expensive (about $40 each way)! Take the bus! It costs about a dollar (US) and is so easy! Be careful crossing the road - the staff will try to convince you not to because there are many accidents, but we had no trouble at all. The bus was clean, air conditioned, and quiet.
One of our favorite parts about Dreams is the 24 hour room service that's included. We LOVED being able to eat at 7-8, go dancing/to casino night/to the band on the beach until 2am, come back to the room, and order some snacks! It was totally indulgent and we loved it.
All drinks are made with premium liquor, but they make them very weak. We just asked for doubles and they were awesome!
Overall, we had a fantastic time on our honeymoon, and would recommend this resort to everyone!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!